Thursday, December 25, 2008

All Japanese All The Time

I came across this website a week or two back and have found it to be very enlightening and a great aid for studying Japanese. Basically, you stop doing everything in English, and only work, think, speak, listen, write, live in Japanese. So, I have changed the language on my computer and the programs I use frequently to Japanese, listen to Japanese music(most of the time) and Japanese podcasts about a wide array of topics, etc. So from now on I will try to write on here in Japanese with an English translation. Grandpa and Uncle Uncle Geoff, feel free to tear the Japanese posts apart, as they will be rubbish. でも、時の過ぎやくままに、忙しいになります。ごめなさい。

見て下さい。(Take a look):
http://www.alljapaneseallthetime.com/blog/

2 comments:

Tychocrater said...

OK - just don't expect us to respond in Japanese!
Dad

Vera L.Y. Uyehara said...

Hi Morgan: I LOVED the bowl you sent. Thank you! It gives me a little of you here with us for Christmas.

You are undoubtedly right about "Japanese all the time"! Good luck. That shows your real determination to learn. I'm proud of you!

Love, Mom